Known throughout Canada as the biggest homegrown star in country music (with three Canadian Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year Awards as proof), Dallas Smith is set to release his first full-length album through his new recording partnership with Big Loud Records. Smith and the label had worked together previously though those efforts never produced a full length album. The album, the fifth studio album of Smith’s solo career — he also is the frontman the rock band Default — features an array of A-list songwriters within in the songwriting credits, including HARDY, LoCash, ERNEST, Cole Swindell, Jake Owen, Ashley Gorley, Travis Meadows, Stephen Wilson , Jr, Parker Welling, Laura Veltz, Hillary Lindsey, Jaren Johnston and Morgan Wallen in addition to several other writers.
The dozen tracks that make up the album include interesting titles like “Hide From A Broken Heart,” “Day After Day,” “Use Me,” “CRZY” and “Fixer Upper,” the latter two songs have been made available as advance tracks ahead of the release of Dallas Smith. The artist, for his part, is excited for the release of the new music stating, “When I heard ‘Fixer Upper’ and ‘CRZY’ for the first time, I knew they had to be part of my new musical chapter.”
“They are authentic to my story and a taste of what’s to come with the album.” You can watch the new music video for “Fixer Upper” (it was directed by Justin Clough) in this post below the Platinum-selling Canadian Country Music icon’s track list and cover art for the new record.
Dallas Smith Track List:
- Use Me (John Byron, Jared Hampton, Tate Howell)
- How Do You Miss Me (Ashley Gorley, Michael Hardy, Mark Holman)
- Fixer Upper (Matt Dragstrem, Brett Tyler, Morgan Wallen)
- Singing In A Beer (Rocky Block, Casey Brown, Parker Welling)
- One Too (feat. MacKenzie Porter) (Rocky Block, Tom Jordan, Mitch Thompson, Alysa Vanderheym)
- I Would (Michael Hardy, Mark Holman, Hillary Lindsey)
- Bring It On (Rodney Clawson, Mark Holman, Ernest Keith Smith)
- Good Time Getting There (Jake Owen, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
- CRZY (Jaren Johnston, Travis Meadows, Stephen Wilson Jr.)
- Day After Day (feat. Shawn Austin) (Preston Brust, John Byron, Chris Lucas, Blake Pendergrass)
- Hide From A Broken Heart (Mark Holman, Lauren LaRue, Ernest Keith Smith, Geoff Warburton)
- Home Is Where The Bar Is (Mark Holman, Jared Mullins, Ernest Keith Smith, Cole Swindell)