At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of February 19, 2015 chart is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" a song which has now sold over 438k to date while Miranda Lambert's "Little Red Wagon" sits at #2 with a 104% sales increase thanks to the Grammy Awards performance of the track. It has now sold 103k to date. Thomas Rhett's "Make Me Wanna" moves to #3 with sales of 28k to bring totals for the single over 459k while Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe's "Lonely Tonight" sits at #4 with sales now at 398k to date. Zac Brown Band's month old "Homegrown" sits at #5 with sales now at 170k to date. It has yet to fall out of the Top 10 in any week on this chart.
Top 10 Notes
Luke Bryan's "I See You" sits at #6 with sales approaching Gold while Florida Georgia Line's "Sun Daze" is at #7 this week with sales now at 494k to date (it's #1 on the radio airplay chart). Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," is at #8 with sales now at 339k. Lee Brice's "Drinking Class" is also close to Gold status with 484k fans now owning the second single from I Don't Dance. Jason Aldean's "Burnin' It Down" is at #10 with sales now over 1.5 million strong. Not bad for a "risky" single choice.
Notable Track Notes
While it's struggling to stay afloat on the charts, Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" continues to do well on the Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of February 19, 2015 chart, the same which can be said for fellow struggling "What We Ain't Got" from Jake Owen. Meanwhile Jana Kramer debuts in the Top 20 with "I Got The Boy," her latest single. It sold 16k this past week. Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" and Randy Houser's "Like A Cowboy" both have surpassed the 300k sales figure while Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's "Fishin' In The Dark" benefits from an iTunes "love song" sale to finally surpass 1,000,000 downloads (or Platinum for those playing at home) with the iconic 1980s hit single. Sam Hunt's "Leave The Night On" should cross Platinum next week with sales now at 992k while RaeLynn is only 28k away from her first Gold single with "God Made Girls." Finally, Thomas Rhett's "When I Was Your Man" slides from #2 to #30 in its second week on the charts with sales now at 38k to date.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Kristian Bush "Trailer Hitch" at #31 with 95k scanned to date
- Kelsea Ballerini "Love Me Like You Mean It" at #34 with sales of 68k to date (a gain of 43%)
- Keith Urban/Eric Church "Raise 'Em Up" at #37 with 57k scanned to date
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #38 with 263k scanned to date (for a non single)
- Brandy Clark at #49 with "Hold My Hand" sales up again for second week post-Grammy's. Total: 14k
- Eric Church "Like A Wrecking Ball" at #66 with sales of 62k to date
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #72 with sales of 62k to date
- Keith Whitley "When You Say Nothing At All" at #74 with sales of 599k to date
- Zac Brown Band "Highway 20 Ride" at #93 with 1,058,000 sold to date
- Brett Eldredge "Don't Ya" at #94 with 1,039,000 sold to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Carrie Underwood "Little Toy Guns"
- Kip Moore "I'm To Blame."
New singles that may debut next week
- Tracks from "Nashville" series.
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/18/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||52,000||438,000|
|2||Miranda Lambert||Little Red Wagon||31,000||103,000|
|3||Thomas Rhett||Make Me Wanna||28,000||459,000|
|4||B.Shelton/A. Monroe||Lonely Tonight||27,000||398,000|
|5||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||26,000||170,000|