*NOTE: These are updates of last week's numbers to reflect the move to Monday Sales Reports. The numbers are for 11 days of tracking.
Little Big Town once again holds fort at #1 with "Girl Crush," a song which is Top 10 on country radio and Top 30 on the Adult Pop (Hot AC) radio chart, with sales now at 1.425 million. This means they broke the record for most-consecutive weeks, for a country group, at #1 on the Hot Country Songs chart. It'll be their 11th consecutive week at #1 on that chart (they're likely to hold down a 12th week as we transition chart numbers this week from a Wednesday reporting day to a Monday reporting day). Meanwhile, Luke Bryan's Kick The Dust Up" still sits at #2 and has now scanned over 537k tracks making it yet another Gold (and likely Platinum) single for the superstar. Sam Hunt remains at #3 and #4 with his two latest hits but his current country radio hit "House Party" swaps places with "Take Your Time" (a song which is at #28 on the pop radio chart this week). House Party has now scanned over 400k. Thanks to the 4 extra days of sales on this report, Thomas Rhett's fast moving "Crash And Burn" was able to rounds out the Top 5. He's now scanned 358k+ copies of the track.
Top 10 Notes
Blake Shelton's "Sangria" is at #6 with sales of 579k to date while Chris Janson's up to #7 with "Buy Me A Boat" now at 326k to date (20k in sales over the extra 4 day tracking period). Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball" is at #8 and has now scanned 619k to date. Keith Urban surpasses the 100k mark with "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" (he's at 125k) and is up to #9 while Canaan Smith, this week's #1 song on the Mediabase radio charts, has now surpassed the 600k scanned mark to round out the Top 10.
Notable Track Notes
Lee Greenwood's annual visit to the chart is kind of a cool one this year as his iconic 1980s patriotic anthem "God Bless The USA" has now scanned over 1,000,000 copies, making it eligible for Platinum status (total is actually 1.026 million). Jake Owen' "Real Life" has surpassed 121k, similarly, Kelsea Ballerini's "Love Me Like You Mean It" has surpassed 429k while Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind" continues its sales rise (it's at 139k). Michael Ray's "Kiss You In The Morning" sits at #17 with sales of 188k while Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" has scanned over 203k. Old Dominion surpass 200k with "Break Up With Him" (officially 224k) while Florida Georgia Line's Gold-certified "Sippin' On Fire" has now scanned 500k. Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red White And Blue" is at #30 with sales of 1.36 million tracks to date.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Cole Swindell "Let Me See Ya Girl" at #32 with 148k to date
- Brothers Osborne "Stay A Little Longer" at #33 with 81k to date
- Frankie Ballard "Young And Crazy" at #34 with 130k to date
- Cam "Burning House" at #36 with sales of 42k to date
- Maddie & Tae "Fly" at #37 with 141k to date
- Chase Rice "Gonna Wanna Tonight" at #52 with sales of 197k to date
- Kacey Musgraves "Biscuits" at #50 with sales of 138k to date
- Hunter Hayes "21" at #53 with sales of 50k to date
- Toby Keith "American Soldier" at #58 with 927k to date
- Reba "Going Out Like That" at #59 with sales of 203k to date
- Kenny Chesney "Save It For A Rainy Day" at #63 with 23k to date (up 155%)
- Zac Brown Band "Toes" at #70 with 3.024 Million scanned to date
- Old Dominion at #73 with "Nowhere Fast." Track sales up to 28k to date
- LOCASH "I Love This Life" at #77 with 54k scanned to date
- Martina McBride "Independence Day" at #85 with 550k to date (up 494%)
- Glen Campbell "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" at #94 with 71k scanned to date
- Lee Brice "I Don't Dance" at #97 with sales of 1.303 million scanned
- Drake White "It Feels Good" at #98 with sales of 43k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- A Thousand Horses "Smoke"
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- Billy Currington "Don't It."
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (7/8/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||93,000||1,424,921|
|2||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||88,000||537,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||House Party||72,000||405,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||71,000||1,494,000|
|5||Thomas Rhett||Crash And Burn||61,000||358,000|