Eric Paslay "Eric Paslay" Tracklist and Cover Art
By: Matt Bjorke
EMI Records Nashville’s Eric Paslay (pass-lay) will release his self-titled debut album on February 4. The album features Eric’s Top 15 hit single “Friday Night” which he co-wrote with Rose Falcon and Rob Crosby. “Friday Night” has been featured in weekly ESPN College Football Friday Primetime Broadcasts this fall.
The Texas native has influenced the sound of country music over the last few years with co-penned No. 1 singles including "Even If It Breaks Your Heart” (Eli Young Band), “Barefoot Blue Jean Night” (Jake Owen), “Angel Eyes” (Love & Theft), as well as, other album cuts including the title track of Lady Antebellum’s album Golden which he co-wrote with the band.
Eric worked with multiple producers (Marshall Altman and Daniel Hill/Billy Lynn for Cal IV Productions) on his debut album which features 11 tracks that he wrote or co-wrote. Little Big Town provides vocals on “Country Side of Heaven” and Eric wrote “Less Than Whole” with Big Kenny of Big & Rich.
Eric Paslay's Eric Paslay Track Listing:
1. “Keep On Fallin’” (Written by Eric Paslay, Matt Nolan and Skip Black)
2. “Friday Night” (Written by Eric Paslay, Rose Falcon and Rob Crosby)
3. “Less Than Whole” (Written by Eric Paslay and Kenny Alphin)
4. “Country Side Of Heaven” (Written by Eric Paslay, Dylan Altman and Shane McAnally)
5. “Never Really Wanted” (Written by Eric Paslay and Walt Aldridge)
6. “Here Comes Love” (Written by Eric Paslay and Anthony Cappolino)
7. “Like A Song” (Written by Eric Paslay and Jason Delkou)
8. “Good With Wine” (Written by Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander and Gordie Sampson)
9. “She Don’t Love You” (Written by Eric Paslay and Jennifer Wayne)
10. “Song About A Girl” (Written by Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander and Gordie Sampson)
11. “Deep As It Is Wide” (Written by Eric Paslay)